Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: The Fox – What Does the Fox Say?
- Artist Name / Band Name: Ylvis
- Produced By: StarGate
- Album Name: The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) – Single
- Release Date: September 3, 2013
- Genre: Electronic, Dance, Pop
- Record Label: Concorde TV, Parlophone, EMI, Norway
- Written By: Bård Ylvisåker, Vegard Ylvisåker, Christian Løchstøer, Tor Erik Hermansen, Mikkel S. Eriksen, Nicholas Boundy
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In: N/A
- Cover By: N/A
- Remixed By: N/A
Ylvis – The Fox Review
The song The Fox is a recent comic and smashing hit of “Ylvis”, a variety show group from Norway consisting of brothers Bard Urheim Ylvisaker and Vegard Urheim Ylvisaker. It is a song which has struck a million of hits in a week time.
The Fox basically is a question which is a curiosity for the singer that “What Does The Fox Say?”. He shows his novelty in a comic and some sort of strange way. The lyrics of the song are so interesting that one is automatically amused. Concerning the video, the song contains an animated fox and a pair dressed up as foxes suspended on the ropes. The chords of the song are catchy and are borrowed from outside of the keys. The beat goes up and down and makes it more shaky and attractive. One feels like hip hoping and dancing along the beats. Considering the fox as animal in mind a person cannot even imagine coming up with a thrill like this.
The song has banged like some previous blockbuster hits like The Gangam Style specially. It has gained a lot of attention of people that all the music industry is clustered around it. The song has a potential to win the hearts of today’s generation. It is being loved by the audience and hitting all the top charts now a days. Its popularity shows that the singers have done a good job and people expect more after this heartthrob. Let us know your thoughts about the song.