Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: We Got the Beat
- Artist Name / Band Name: Glee Cast
- Produced By: Peer Åström, Ryan Murphy & Adam Anders
- Album Name: Glee: The Music, The Complete Season Three
- Release Date: December 2, 2011
- Genre: Pop
- Record Label: SBK Records
- Written By: Charlotte Caffey
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In:
- Cover By:
- Remixed By:
Glee Cast – We Got The Beat Review
“We Got the Beat” is performed by Glee Cast, covered in the first episode of Season Three “The Purple Piano Project” and included in the album “Glee: The Music, The Complete Season Three” and “Glee: The Music, Volume 7”. It was released on 20 September, 2011, and sung by New Directions.
“We Got the Beat” was originally performed by American rock group “The Go-Go’s” and taken from their debut studio album “Beauty and the Beat”. It was released on 27 July, 1980 in the United Kingdom and on 16 January, 1982 in the United States by A&M Records, I.R.S Records and Stiff Records. It was produced by Rob Freeman and Richard Gottehrer, and written by Charlotte Caffey. It peaked at number 3 on the Canadian Singles Chart, at number 7 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks Chart, at number 35 on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play Chart and at number 2 on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart.