Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: Shut Up And Dance
- Artist Name / Band Name: Walk the Moon
- Produced By: Tim Pagnotta
- Album Name: Talking Is Hard
- Release Date: December 2, 2014
- Genre: Electronic, Alternative, Indie Pop, Indie Rock, Pop, Alternative Pop, Alternative Rock, Rock
- Record Label: RCA
- Written By: Ryan McMahon, Ben Berger, Eli Maiman, Sean Waugaman, Kevin Ray & Nick Petricca
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In: N/A
- Cover By: N/A
- Remixed By: N/A
WALK THE MOON – Shut Up And Dance Review
“Walk the Moon” is an amazing musical band sing this incredible song “Shut Up and Dance”. “Walk the Moon” is a rock band whose members are – Kevin Ray, Nicholas Petricca, Eli Maiman and Sean Waugaman- Famous for their versatile music genre mostly-indie pop, pop rock, new wave, indie rock and dance rock. The songs to their second music album named as “Talking is Hard”. “Shut up and Dance” was released on 10th September 2014. The music format was digital downloads.
This song track is an awesome composition of dance rock, power pop, indie pop and new wave. Listeners fall in love with the remarkable sound track, with mesmerizing lyrics and latest music composition. The length of the sound track is three minutes and seventeen seconds. The label by which this song is produced is “RCA”. The magical lyrics of the song are written by Kelvin Ray, Ben Berger, Ryan McMahon, Eli Maiman, Sean Waugaman and Nicholas Petricca. The song is incredibly produced by “Tim Pagnotta”. The song has been ranked as number 1 on “US alternative Songs (Billboard)” and Us Rock Airplay (Billboard).