Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: Highway Don’t Care
- Artist Name / Band Name: Tim McGraw
- Featuring: Keith Urban & Taylor Swift
- Produced By: Keith Urban & Taylor Swift
- Album Name: Two Lanes of Freedom
- Release Date: March 25, 2013
- Genre: Country, Rock
- Record Label: Big Machine
- Written By: Brett Warren, Brad Warren, Josh Kear & Mark Irwin
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In: N/A
- Cover By: N/A
- Remixed By: N/A
Tim McGraw – Highway Don’t Care ft. Keith Urban & Taylor Swift Review
Tim McGraw is offering many new things in his latest CD ‘Two Lanes of Freedom.’ The country music superstar has called in two other country stars to collaborate with him in the single ‘Highway Don’t Care.’
He is proud to work with Taylor Swift and Keith Urban for this project. At first, many might think that the three voices will not blend harmoniously. But after you listen to this track, you will surely rave about how the producers made it work.
The single was just released last February 5. Taylor Swift expressed her gratitude to McGraw for giving her the opportunity to work with him. But many of her fans ask if she can actually relate to this country love song given her recent breakup with Harry Styles.
Keith Urban is more visible these days with his stint as one of the new judges of American Idol season 12. Of course, no one asks how he can relate to the track given his still happy and contented married life. What about McGraw? Available information and gossips just point out his renewed vigor and inspiration to do this album.