Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: Crash and Burn
- Artist Name / Band Name: Thomas Rhett
- Produced By: Jesse Frasu & Dann Huff
- Album Name: Tangled Up (Deluxe Edition)
- Release Date: September 25, 2015
- Genre: Pop, Rock, Country
- Record Label: Valory Music Group
- Written By: Jesse Frasure & Chris Stapleton
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In: N/A
- Cover By: N/A
- Remixed By: N/A
Thomas Rhett – Crash and Burn Review
Thomas Rhett commences a new brand sub-genre with “Crash and Burn”, alluring to mark it “Mo-Country”; this is going to be a leading single from Rhett’s next album, “So-Country.” Thomas’ last year , “Make Me Wanna” is profoundly soul inspired and now “Crash and Burn” creates a pop and soul smash taking his praise to Bruno Mars in the interim.
Sam Cooke’s fingerprints utterly impregnate all over Rhett’s new song, starting with the “Ooh, ahh” chorus in the start and through each verse. Thomas Rhett has established himself as one of country music’s most successful and divisive artists through his “Crash and Burn” that quickly hit No. 1 on the iTunes country chart.
The song was written by Jesse Frasure and Chris Stapleton. Released on April 27, 2015 on country radio, this song proved to be the leading single of Rhett’s forthcoming second album.
TK McKamy has given his best direction in the music video and it was premiered in June 2015.