Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: Run the World (Girls)
- Artist Name / Band Name: Glee Cast
- Produced By: Ryan Murphy, Peer Åström & Adam Anders
- Album Name: Glee: The Music, Volume 7
- Release Date: December 6, 2011
- Genre: Pop
- Record Label: SBK Records
- Written By: Afrojack, Adidja Palmer, David Taylor, Diplo, Beyoncé & The-Dream
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In:
- Cover By:
- Remixed By:
Glee Cast – Run the World (Girls) Review
“Run the World (Girls)” is performed by Glee Cast, covered in the 3rd episode of Season Three “Asian F” and included in the album “Glee: The Music, The Complete Season Three” and “Glee: The Music, Volume 7”. It was released on 4 October, 2011, and sung by Santana Lopez, New Directions Girls and Brittany.
Glee’s version ranked at number 91 on the ARIA Singles Chart, at number 130 on the UK Singles Chart and at number 91 on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart.
“Run the World (Girls)” was originally performed by American singer-songwriter Beyonce Knowles and taken from her fourth studio album “4”. It peaked at number 37 on the Billboard Pop Songs, at number 29 on the Billboard Hot 100, at number 5 on the UK Singles Chart, at number 29 on the Slovak Airplay Chart, at number 43 on the Polish Dance Airplay Chart, at number 6 on the Japan Hot 100 and at number 16 on the Canadian Hot 100.