Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: Timber
- Artist Name / Band Name: Pitbull
- Featuring: Kesha
- Produced By: Sermstyle, Cirkut & Dr. Luke
- Album Name: Global Warming: Meltdown (Deluxe Edition)
- Release Date: October 7, 2013
- Genre: Pop, Rap
- Record Label: Polo Grounds, RCA, Mr. 305
- Written By: Buddy Hankerson, Roger Parker, Charles Carter, Steve Arrington, Greg Errico, Keri Oskar, Lee Oskar, Pebe Sebert, Cirkut, Breyan Stanley Isaac, Sermstyle, Priscilla Renea, Aaron Davis Arnold, Dr. Luke, Pitbull & Kesha
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In: N/A
- Cover By: N/A
- Remixed By: N/A
Pitbull – Timber Featuring Ke$ha Review
“Timber” is a forthcoming smash hit by “Pitbull”. The song features “Backstabber” performer “Ke$ha”.
No current top pop artist does mindless dance floor fun, better than “Pitbull”. Yes “Timber” would be impossible without the influence of Avicii’s boundary pushing “Wake Me Up” and it not an artful one but the song is an outstanding party track.
Ke$ha joins the party singing the chorus, and she brings along Dr.Luke and Cirkut to help produce. The relative new comer for mainstream pop is British producer Sermstyle. He is only 25, but he has already worked with top level rappers “Wiz Khalifa” and “Kendrick Lamar”.
The most obvious unique element on “Timber” is wailing harmonica. Lyrically, there is not a lot new here in the song. Ke$ha carries the call to the dance floor, while Pitbull continues to enjoy talking about himself. He does mention regulation and then delivers one of his best self-celebratory lines.
This song is an outstanding party track with a noisy sort of music. The drums and pianos are well played in the track. The other instruments played in the song are also worth considering and plays a vital role in the success of the song.
The song is a nice one and the music composition of the song is fabulous. The rock pop state of the song brings everybody to t