Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: Baggage Claim
- Artist Name / Band Name: Miranda Lambert
- Produced By: Glenn Worf and Frank Liddell
- Album Name: Four the Record
- Release Date: August 22, 2011
- Genre: Country
- Record Label: RCA Nashville and Columbia Nashville
- Written By: Natalie Hemby, Miranda Lambert and Luke Laird
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In:
- Cover By:
- Remixed By:
Miranda Lambert – Baggage Claim Review
“Baggage Claim” is taken from American country singer Miranda Lambert’s fourth studio album “Four the Record”. It was released on August 22, 2011 by RCA Nashville and Columbia Nashville Records as the lead-off single from her album. It was produced by Glenn Worf and Frank Liddell, and written by Natalie Hemby, Miranda Lambert and Luke Laird. CMA Awards 2011 live performance serves as the music video of “Baggage Claim”.
“Baggage Claim” peaked at number 74 on the Canadian Hot 100 Chart, at number 44 on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart and at number 3 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs Chart.