Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: Vogue
- Artist Name / Band Name: Madonna
- Produced By: Shep Pettibone & Madonna
- Album Name: I’m Breathless
- Release Date: March 20, 1990
- Genre: LGBTQ+, House, Dance, Pop
- Record Label: Sire, Warner Bros.
- Written By: Madonna & Shep Pettibone
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In:
- Cover By:
- Remixed By:
Madonna – Vogue Review
“Vogue” is recorded by American pop vocalist Madonna and taken from her soundtrack album “I’m Breathless”. It was released on 20 March 1990 by Warner Bros. Music Group. It was produced and written by Craig Kostich, Madonna and Shep Pettibone. The music video was released on 29 March 1990 and directed by David Fincher.
“Vogue” has been covered by Anne Hathaway (2006), Beth Ditto, Waltari (1992), Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears (1996) and Jane Lynch (2010).
“Vogue” won MTV Video Music Awards for “Best Direction in a Video, Best Editing in a Video and Best Cinematography in a Video”, Rolling Stone Reader’s Poll Awards 1990 for “Best Single and Best Video”, American Music Awards 1991 for Favorite Dance Single, and Juno Award 1991 for Best International Single.