Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: Wings
- Artist Name / Band Name: Little Mix
- Produced By: James Reynolds & TMS
- Album Name: DNA
- Release Date: August 24, 2012
- Genre: Genius Britain, Pop
- Record Label: Syco, Columbia
- Written By: Heidi Rojas, Mischke, Michelle Lewis, Erika Nuri, Jade Thirlwall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jesy Nelson, Perrie Edwards, Iain James & TMS
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In:
- Cover By:
- Remixed By:
Little Mix – Wings Review
Little Mix is an all-girl quartet that won the eighth season championship of the hit British TV show ‘The X Factor.’ After its victory, the group released its debut CD ‘DNA’ in 2012. ‘Wings’ by Little Mix review articles have it. The song is simply a good follow up to their winning single in the competition. At the same time, it comes as the most appropriate track as lead song from its debut album.
Positive reviews were gathered by the song from music critics. To most of them, the song exhibits the promising talent and potential of Little Mix. To some, the song is simply addictive due to its catchy hooks.
There are comparisons to some of the songs by Christina Aguilera. Overall, the song is described by most as interesting, catchy, and commercially viable. It will not surprise anyone if it becomes a monster hit in the near future.
Some followers assert that Little Mix has made history through the track. They claim that the group is the only winner of the The X Factor who has managed to release a successful second single after bagging the championship award from the singing competition. It makes sense.