Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: All That Matters
- Artist Name / Band Name: Justin Bieber
- Featuring: N/A
- Produced By: Justin Bieber, D.K. The Punisher & Andre Harris
- Album Name: Journals
- Release Date: October 14, 2013
- Genre: Genius Canada, Pop
- Record Label: Def Jam Recordings
- Written By: Donovan Knight, Jason Boyd, Andre Harris & Justin Bieber
- Performance: Peaked at No.N/A
- Sampled In: In Love by Wet Bed Gang (Ft. Gson), Monogamy by VonBock, Swervin by Vante Jizzle (Ft. Alimoe), 80 Bars Part 5 by Sam Lachow
- Cover By: ZAYN & Taylor Swift – I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (SING OFF) by Conor Maynard & William Singe
- Remixed By: All That Matters by Stormzy
Justin Bieber – All That Matters Review
Canadian recording artist “Justin Bieber” is back into the field again along with his upcoming single “All That Matters”. The song was released on October 14th 2013. It is a mid-tempo contemplative love song.
The lyrical content of the song is so smooth, easy going and full of affection and love. The romantic picture is so obvious from the lyrics that what the vocalist is trying to say.
The song is about the love for the vocalist’s woman in his life. He tries to throw the light on his soul’s feelings about the girl. He says that he was incomplete without her ever since she is not in his life and he wants her back. His days and nights are incomplete without his lover and the bed seems empty when she is not there.
The extreme love is shown for his partner and the lyrics are so touchy that they gives the melancholy feel to the song and the singer mournfully sings the song as if he is alone and depressed without his girl.
The music of the song is so melodious that everybody is indulged into its deep feel. The musical instruments used in it are so well played that they seem to be very charming and delightful throughout the track.
The song is a hit number by Justin Bieber and it is going to be a greatest song of all times. Justin has done so well as usually.