Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: Live It Up
- Artist Name / Band Name: Jennifer Lopez
- Featuring: Pitbull
- Produced By: Viktor Svensson, Alex Papaconstantinou & RedOne
- Album Name: Live It Up (feat. Pitbull) – Single
- Release Date: May 8, 2013
- Genre: Electronic, Pop, R&B
- Record Label: 2101, Capitol
- Written By: Bilal “The Chef” Hajji, Pitbull, Achraf Jannusi, Viktor Svensson, Björn Djupström, Alex Papaconstantinou & RedOne
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In: N/A
- Cover By: N/A
- Remixed By: N/A
Jennifer Lopez – Live It Up featuring Pitbull Review
Don’t be surprised to read another ‘Live It Up’ by Jennifer Lopez review. The two have proven in the not-so-distant past that they rock whenever they collaborate. The song is the third time the two popular recording artists have worked together, following ‘On the Floor’ in 2011 and ‘Dance Again’ in 2012. The first two singles obtained massive commercial success. It is just logical for this new single to be a smash hit as well.
The song is part of Lopez’s upcoming new studio album, which would be her eighth. In the track, she embarks on inspirational lyrics that talk about living it all up. The tune assumes Europop electro and dance pop beats. The party-themed song could easily be the biggest smash anthem for summer of 2013.
The track has generally obtained favorable reviews from numerous music critics. Most of them agree that it has the potential to be another hit single from Lopez. It is often described as very thrilling just like most derivative dance-pop songs. Lopez and Pitbull have again proven that they have chemistry. It is not surprising that the two would again collaborate in the future, more probably in 2014.