Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: It’s Not Right But It’s Okay
- Artist Name / Band Name: Glee Cast
- Produced By: Adam Anders, Peer Åström & Ryan Murphy
- Album Name: Glee: The Music, The Complete Season Three
- Release Date: April 24, 2012
- Genre: Pop
- Record Label:
- Written By: Toni Estes, Isaac Phillips, Fred Jerkins III, Rodney Jerkins & LaShawn Daniels
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In:
- Cover By:
- Remixed By:
Glee Cast – It’s Not Right But It’s Okay Review
“It’s Not Right But It’s OK” is performed by Glee Cast, featured in the 17th episode of Season 3 “Dance with Somebody” and also included in the album “Glee: The Music, The Complete Season Three”. It was originally performed by American singer “Whitney Houston” and taken from her fourth studio album “My Love Is Your Love”. Whitney’s version was released on 25 January, 1999 in the US and on 19 April, 1999 in the UK.
Whitney Houston’s version of “It’s Not Right But It’s OK” ranked at number 7 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs, at number 1 on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs, at number 4 on the Billboard Hot 100, at number 3 on the UK Singles Chart, at number 12 on the Dutch Top 40, at number 3 on the Canadian Hot 100, at number 40 on the Ultratop 50 Flanders and at number 20 on the Ö3 Austria Top 40 Chart.
Glee Cast’s version was sung by Blaine Anderson with New Directions except Kurt Hummel. Solo version was sung by Blaine Anderson. Glee’s version peaked at number 130 on the UK Singles Chart, at number 75 on the Canadian Hot 100 and at number 92 on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart.