Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: “Bailando” (English Version)
- Artist Name / Band Name: Enrique Iglesias
- Featuring: Gente de Zona & Descerner Bueno
- Produced By: Carlos Paucar
- Album Name: Sex and Love
- Release Date: April 28, 2014
- Genre: Dance , Latin Pop, Pop
- Record Label: Republic
- Written By: Sean Paul, Randy Malcom Martinez, Alexander Delgado, Descemer Bueno & Enrique Iglesias
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In: N/A
- Cover By: N/A
- Remixed By: N/A
Enrique Iglesias – Bailando ft. Gente de Zona & Descerner Bueno Review
Not all ‘Bailando’ by Enrique Iglesias featuring Descerner Bueno and Gente de Zona review articles will touch on the controversy behind this hit song. Not so long ago, a Peruvian composer and singer named Sergio Pelo D’ambrosio Robles claimed that the theme of the single was copied from one of his songs. Not known to many, this track was originally recorded by de Zona before it was handed to Iglesias to be part of his new album.
The song has become one of the memorable Enrique Iglesias songs because it debuted strongly in the Billboard Hot 100. By now, it is one of the hottest Spanish tracks that are commercially released. The song is part of the 10th studio album of the Hispanic pop star, called ‘Sex and Love,’ which was released this year. The song also has its own Spanglish version that features Iglesias and Jamaican performer Sean Paul. Of course, the reasons why it is catchy are obvious—it has contagious beats, lyrics, and theme.