Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: Let It Rain
- Artist Name / Band Name: David Nail
- Featuring: Sarah Buxton
- Produced By: Chuck Ainlay, Frank Liddell
- Album Name: The Sound of a Million Dreams
- Release Date: February 7, 2011
- Genre: Pop
- Record Label: MCA Nashville
- Written By: David Nail, Jonathan Singleton
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In:
- Cover By:
- Remixed By:
David Nail – Let It Rain ft. Sarah Buxton Review
The song “Let It Rain” is taken from American country singer David Nail’s second studio album “The Sound of a Million Dreams”. It was released on 7 February, 2011 by MCA Nashville as the first single of the album. It was produced by Frank Liddell and Chuck Ainlay, and was written by Jonathan Singleton and David Nail. The official music video was released in April 2011 and was directed by Stephen Shepherd.
“Let It Rain” peaked at number 51 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and at number 1 on the Billboard Country Songs chart.