Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: Your Body
- Artist Name / Band Name: Christina Aguilera
- Produced By: Max Martin & Shellback
- Album Name: Lotus
- Release Date: September 16, 2012
- Genre: R&B, Electro-Pop, Dance, Pop
- Record Label: RCA
- Written By: Max Martin, Shellback, Savan Kotecha & Tiffany Amber
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In:
- Cover By:
- Remixed By:
Christina Aguilera – Your Body Review
The song “Your Body” is taken from Christina Aguilera’s seventh studio album “Lotus”. It was released on 17 September, 2012 through RCA Records. It was produced by Shellback and Max Martin, and written by Tiffany Amber, Savan Kotecha, Martin and Shellback. The music video was released on September 17, 2012 that was directed by Melina Matsoukas.
After sales of 103,000 digital copies, the song debuted at number 34 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, at number 10 on the Billboard Hot Digital Songs chart and at number 13 on the Canadian Hot 100 chart.