Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: How Deep Is Your Love
- Artist Name / Band Name: Calvin Harris
- Featuring: Disciples
- Produced By: Calvin Harris & Disciples
- Album Name: How Deep Is Your Love – Single
- Release Date: July 17, 2015
- Genre: Deep House, Electronic, Genius Britain, Pop
- Record Label: Deconstruction, Fly Eye, Columbia
- Written By: Ina Wroldsen, Johannes J., Luke Mac, Duville Lane, Gavin Kool & Calvin Harris
- Performance: Peaked at No. N/A
- Sampled In: N/A
- Cover By: N/A
- Remixed By: N/A
Calvin Harris & Disciples – How Deep Is Your Love Review
Calvin Harris has come up with his smooth summer single, How Deep Is Your Love, good news for all those who are still looking for a summer anthem. The track is a warm and exciting welcome back after the release of Calvin’s fourth album, “Motion”, last year.
The song is anticipating a terrible new angle and more daring collaboration. Harris has declared an upcoming partnership with London based production trio Disciples on June 3, 2015. But the song accidently leaked two days prior to its release on July, 15, 2015.
The track has genuine structure with pauses in rhythm and altering the listener’s attention from the melody and beat to the vocalists. It is actually a beach song, something that you can play volley ball to, creating tempo and becoming a tempting anthem to dance to. Lyrically the track is not much complex, with catchy repetition and audibly gratifying rhyme to embed into your head.
The song is officially released on July 17, 2015, written by Ina Wroldsen, and produced by Calvin Harris. The forthcoming accompanying video for “How Deep Is Your Love”, features an American model Gigi Hadid.
The song debuted at No. 60 on US Billboard Hot 100, peaked at No. 5 on US Billboard Hot Dance while debuted at No. 4 on UK Dance Official Charts Company.