Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: Talking to the Moon
- Artist Name / Band Name: Bruno Mars
- Produced By: The Smeezingtons
- Album Name: Doo-Wops & Hooligans
- Release Date: October 4, 2010
- Genre: Pop
- Record Label: Atlantic, Elektra
- Written By: Bruno Mars, Philip Lawrence, Ari Levine, Albert Winkler, Jeff Bhasker
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In:
- Cover By:
- Remixed By:
Bruno Mars – Talking to the Moon Review
“Talking to the Moon” is performed by American singer and songwriter Bruno Mars and taken from his debut studio album “Doo-Wops & Hooligans”. It was released on 25 March, 2011 by Atlantic Records and Elektra Records. It was produced by The Smeezingtons, and co-written by Bruno Mars, Jeff Bhasker, Albert Winkler, Ari Levine and Philip Lawrence.
Bill Lamb called “Talking to the Moon” as the weakest single from the single, because his singing affects because of heavy production”. Mike Diver said “a detectable emotion with lovely ballad”.
“Talking to the Moon” ranked at number 1 on the Brazilian Hot Pop Songs Chart and at number 1 on the Brazilian Hot 100 Airplay Chart.