Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: Ooh La La
- Artist Name / Band Name: Britney Spears
- Produced By: Cirkut, Dr. Luke & Ammo
- Album Name: The Smurfs 2 (Music from and Inspired By)
- Release Date: June 17, 2013
- Genre: Electro, Synthpop, Pop
- Record Label: Kemosabe Kids, RCA
- Written By: Lukasz Gottwald, Joshua Coleman, Henry Walter, Bonnie McKee, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Lola Blanc, Fransisca Hall
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In: N/A
- Cover By: N/A
- Remixed By: N/A
Britney Spears – Ooh La La Review
As echoed by almost each ‘Ooh La La’ by Britney Spears review, the world renowned pop songstress has returned through one of her probably best songs in many years. The new single is super catchy and is melodically stunning.
As a synthpop masterpiece, it could remind us of Madonna’s ‘Superstar.’ Most music critics assert that this one has the potential to become a smash hit from the pop princess.
Is Spears ready to reclaim her throne? Lady Gaga should watch out. Spears could once again prove that when it comes to pop and dance tunes, she always rules.
This track has the potential of equaling the strong chart performances of her biggest hits in her music career.
The song is set to be featured on the new movie ‘The Smurfs 2.’ It could be an interesting header to the lineup of tracks from the motion picture soundtrack. As early as now, it has already been announced that this song would be played over at the end credits of the movie.
Are you excited to hear another new Britney Spears song? Well, this could be the perfect track for you.