Credits[su_note note_color=”#fef5c4″][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”black”]
- Song Name: Afternoon Delight
- Artist Name / Band Name: Glee Cast
- Featuring: Jayma Mays, Mark Salling, Dianna Agron Lea Michele
- Produced By: Ryan Murphy, Peer Åström & Adam Anders
- Album Name: Glee: The Music, Volume 5
- Release Date: March 8, 2011
- Genre: Screen, Soundtrack, Pop
- Record Label: SBK Records
- Written By: Bill Danoff
- Performance: Peaked at No.
- Sampled In:
- Cover By:
- Remixed By:
Glee Cast – Afternoon Delight Review
“Afternoon Delight” is performed by Glee Cast, covered in the 15th episode of Season 2 “S*xy” and included in the album “Glee: The Music, The Complete Season Two”. It was released on 8 March, 2011 and sung by Carl Howell and The Celibacy Club.
“Afternoon Delight” is originally performed by the American pop band “Starland Vocal Band” and taken from their self-titled album. It was released in April 1976 by RCA Records and written by Bill Danoff.
Starland Vocal Band’s version ranked at number 18 on the UK Singles Chart, at number 5 on the New Zealand Singles Chart, at number 22 on the Dutch Singles Chart, at number 6 on the Canadian RPM Adult Contemporary Tracks, at number 1 on the Canadian RPM Top Singles Chart, at number 94 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs, at number 5 on the Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart and at number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.